another frenchman linked....

Guest bluenosewishy

Having said that it probably wont do us any harm to have a couple of more experienced players in the midfield. Hemdani is notorious for his injury problems and with A.Rae away and possibly G.Rae also, we might be a bit short in this area. And also we don't want to burn Barry out too early like we did last season.

From Sportinglife.com

Rangers manager Paul Le Guen has dismissed speculation he is trying to bring French World Cup midfielder Vikash Dhorasoo to Ibrox.

Reports from France on Wednesday suggested Le Guen was keen to be reunited with the 32-year-old midfielder after working with Dhorasoo for two years at Lyon.

However, Le Guen has told Rangers World Dhorasoo, who is currently with Paris Saint-Germain after spending season 2004/05 with AC Milan, is not on his radar.

I am getting a bit worried he seems to be only after players he has worked with before. Seems to be showing a bit of a lack of imagination for me. That was Walter Smiths downfall, he stuck to the same players for too long.

Dharasoo is only paper speculation for now. To say he's only after players he's worked with before isn't true. To the best of my knowledge he hasn't worked with Svennson, Sionko, Furman, the 2 French boys or Letizi.