another frenchman linked....

Guest bluenosewishy

I am getting a bit worried he seems to be only after players he has worked with before. Seems to be showing a bit of a lack of imagination for me. That was Walter Smiths downfall, he stuck to the same players for too long.

I am getting a bit worried he seems to be only after players he has worked with before. Seems to be showing a bit of a lack of imagination for me. That was Walter Smiths downfall, he stuck to the same players for too long.

If we end up with 11 Vikash's in our side I would not be unhappy.

Turns 33 in October.

I said I wanted Letizi to be the only signing over 30, and I stand by that.

Too old at 33.... let the Tims sign all the has-beens - not doubting his quality though

France World Cup star Vikash Dhorasoo is keen to join Rangers, according to his agent.

L'Equipe claimed that Paul Le Guen has already made contact before the World Cup.

His agent Alain Migliaccio told the Scottish SUn: I spoke with Paul two months ago and he said he was interested in signing Vikash.

"He hasn't called me since and I don't know if he is going to call. But I know that Vikash wants to sign for Rangers.

"But if Rangers want to sign him then they will have to do it quickly as the season in France starts in three weeks and if PSG let Vikash go then they will have to find a replacement.

"As soon as Paul Le Guen phones me then I will be straight in the phone to PSG to see if they will let him go."

Marseille and Monaco have also been linked with the player who left Lyon to sign for AC Milan in 2004 on a free transfer. However, after an unsettled year at the San Siro, Dhorasoo moved on to Paris St Germain but could only help them to a mid-table finish and is keen to leave the club

Looks like the ball's in our court then.

I think he's only signing players he's worked with before because he knows he can rely on them and once we win the league and generate some CL money then he'll look further a-field for players.