[FT] Motherwell 1 - 5 Rangers (Tavernier 12 pen, 37 pen; Jones 28; Itten 75, 80)

• Frankie changed the title to [HT] Motherwell 0 - 3 Rangers (Tavernier 12 pen, 36 pen; Jones 28)

Great half, we're playing some lovely football at times. Arfield is in the mood today, Well have no clue how to deal with his movement. 

Love us to get another couple and put out a real statement. 

Least case scenario, win the 2nd half! 

Can't argue with that, so far.  

By far the better team and good to be 0-3 in front but I actually thought after taking the lead we were a bit too static and one-paced, possibly even nervous after what happened last weekend.  The second goal freed us up thankfully and, since then, both Davis and Arfield have really looked sharp.

With regard to the pens, the first one is a stonewaller (if harsh rules) but I'd like to see the second again.  Madden will be accused of all sorts but not many people will point to the fact he almost allowed 'Well to pull once back by permitting two blatant late fouls on Helander and Bassey to go unpunished and Lamie to still be on the park despite the fact he should have been booked three times.

Bassey looks raw, but if we can focus that athleticism and pace, there's a player there. 

We've used Jones' pace today, which is good to see. He's not the most technical, but his pace is useful.  

Arfield has been good offensively, but bit slow to cover, for me. 

Kamara and Davis have been solid. 

Morelos' link-up play has been very good. 

Tavernier is relishing playing in his favourite position: anywhere, everywhere. 

The flat 4-3-3 suits the players and the opposition, today. I'm pleased we've been able to switch it up slightly to great affect.