[FT] Rangers 2 (Arfield 52; Tavernier 59) - 1 Galatasaray

Looks like Galatasaray are at full strength. Their left back is injured though and their left back tonight is a natural right back, I think we can target him. Big Luyindama vs Morelos is going to be really interesting to watch. He is a very good defender. 

To win this tonight, they need to put their bodies on the line, fight and win every 50:50 ball, press continually - don’t give them any time or space on the ball, pass accurately and with purpose I.e  no pansying around with the back and forth and sideways - don’t hesitate on the ball or make any school boy errors and take our chances when they come. 
We all know that the Turks can be clever and do whatever it takes so we need to do the same. 
Countdown on my iPad says 1.40 secs so here’s to all of us and see you with smiles at the end! Let’s go! 

• Frankie changed the title to [Pre-match] Rangers v Galatasaray
6 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Listening to Souness, unashamed to say I have a tear in my eye. God I miss these games ?

Often wonder if Mr Souness would still be held in such godlike esteem had that league decider v the sheep not gone our way... 

6 minutes ago, The Tin Man said:

Often wonder if Mr Souness would still be held in such godlike esteem had that league decider v the sheep not gone our way... 

Thankfully, we'll never know! 

He never hides has colours, always speaks well of the club, not something we are used to in the media. 

A tough match ahead but we're more than capable of winning this.  As always, if we play well at the back and maintain our good attacking play of late, then we'll be in the group stages tomorrow. :cool:

3 minutes ago, Frankie said:

A tough match ahead but we're more than capable of winning this.  As always, if we play well at the back and maintain our good attacking play of late, then we'll be in the group stages tomorrow. :cool:

If we play as good as we can we are a match for anyone, once again it is all on the players to rise to the occasion