[FT] Rangers 2 (Arfield 52; Tavernier 59) - 1 Galatasaray

Very even first half, two evenly matched teams trying to find the right balance of attack and defence. It has felt very nervous, a bit squeaky bum time from about 20 mins in. That’s going to make for a very long night!

It looks like it will come down to a bit of brilliance or a mistake to find a winner here, or perhaps a set piece. We are well in this, but need to up the tempo a bit and try to force the issue, force them back a bit, and get some shots in. 

On a separate note, am I the only one who cringes when watching the everyone anyone advert? I’ve got to the stage now I have to mute it. 

4 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

On a separate note, am I the only one who cringes when watching the everyone anyone advert? I’ve got to the stage now I have to mute it. 

It's a positive message to put out obviously but the footage is now a bit stale and needs a rework.

The ventriloquist fella is very good though. Glad we welcome talented showbusiness people of all types to Ibrox; Souness even has a magician's scarf on in that photo Ian posted above.

4 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Very even first half, two evenly matched teams trying to find the right balance of attack and defence. It has felt very nervous, a bit squeaky bum time from about 20 mins in. That’s going to make for a very long night!

It looks like it will come down to a bit of brilliance or a mistake to find a winner here, or perhaps a set piece. We are well in this, but need to up the tempo a bit and try to force the issue, force them back a bit, and get some shots in. 

Aye, very even game, both teams have not looked like losing a goal, however we still have another gear to go up and we need to start testing the keeper, final 3rd from us is not at it so far

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers 0 - 0 Galatasaray
  • Frankie changed the title to Rangers 1 (Arfield 52) - 0 Galatasaray