Celtic vs Rangers - 17th October

I thought maybe it was worth just having an open thread for any chat on the game until we are ready to create a match thread.

It's just breaking that Christie has to self isolate for 14 days after being in close contact with Scott Armstrong. He will miss the game.

Edouard has tested positive. He needs to self isolate for 10 days in France, before returning to Glasgow the day before the game. It seems he will be available for selection.

James Forrest is injured for about 6 weeks so he is out too.

10 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I thought maybe it was worth just having an open thread for any chat on the game until we are ready to create a match thread.

It's just breaking that Christie has to self isolate for 14 days after being in close contact with Scott Armstrong. He will miss the game.

Edouard has tested positive. He needs to self isolate for 10 days in France, before returning to Glasgow the day before the game. It seems he will be available for selection.

I thought he would have to go Into quarantine when returning to Scotland 

3 minutes ago, compo said:

I thought he would have to go Into quarantine when returning to Scotland 

Professional footballers don't. He does have to abide by UK rules in France though, which means a 10 day self-isolation instead of a 7 day (French rules).

2 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

It would not surprise me if these bastards ensured that the 'Away Team' dressing room was dripping with Covid 19 viruses. 

Wouldn't put it past them 

16 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I think Christie missing the game is huge for them - much of their creativity comes from him.  Forrest being out 6 weeks and you have to wonder where any of their creativity is going to come from.