Celtic vs Rangers - 17th October

1 minute ago, craig said:

I think Christie missing the game is huge for them - much of their creativity comes from him.  Forrest being out 6 weeks and you have to wonder where any of their creativity is going to come from.

Very much agree. It is not a coincidence that Christie is always in top 2-3 of the assists table. Scorers a lot too.

Losing Forrest is a big blow too. His stats for the past few seasons have been very good and Frimpong is all they have on that side now.

2 hours ago, DMAA said:

Edouard has tested positive. He needs to self isolate for 10 days in France, before returning to Glasgow the day before the game. It seems he will be available for selecti

Thing is, he won't be able to train during isolation, hardly ideal preparation.

one thing I dont understand regards Edouard , why has his contacts prior to his test results not also been told to isolate , or did he leave for France straight after their last game .

24 minutes ago, rbr said:

one thing I dont understand regards Edouard , why has his contacts prior to his test results not also been told to isolate , or did he leave for France straight after their last game .

Expect several of their players to fail tests now

23 minutes ago, rbr said:

Monday night he left I’m sure, they were afraid he was flying out for a last minute deal. I don’t know what the rules are in terms of how far back you have to go, test must have come back positive Tuesday afternoon. My understanding is that the average incubation period is about 4-5 days. 

All their players returned negative tests again today by the way so it seems they haven’t caught it from him. Though it is still possible that they have.