Celtic vs Rangers - 17th October

25 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

That would suck for Celtic, not so much us.  They would lose McGregor (whilst already deprived of Forrest, Christie and now Bitton - plus possibly Edouard) - they would have literally no recognised midfielders, aside from maybe Rogic.

We would only lose Jack and an argument could be made that he potentially wouldnt start the game for us anyway

20 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Does he not know/realise that. as far as I know, contact within enclosed spaces is more the problem?or EVERYBODY that is outside will have to isolate.

That's not so Mack - you have to remember that it isnt just Bitton being outside that is the problem, he was at close quarters to all those players, which should result in them also having to self-isolate.  He would have breached the 2 metre "rule" - which is different to "everybody outside will have to isolate"

16 hours ago, craig said:

That would suck for Celtic, not so much us.  They would lose McGregor (whilst already deprived of Forrest, Christie and now Bitton - plus possibly Edouard) - they would have literally no recognised midfielders, aside from maybe Rogic.

We would only lose Jack and an argument could be made that he potentially wouldnt start the game for us anyway

Sorry Craig, but they could still field a midfield of Turnbull, Brown and Rogic as well as a front 2 of Ajeta and Griffiths. Mind you I would be very confident that we would be too strong for them.

28 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Sorry Craig, but they could still field a midfield of Turnbull, Brown and Rogic as well as a front 2 of Ajeta and Griffiths. Mind you I would be very confident that we would be too strong for them.

If that is the best midfield 3 they can put out then I would be very, very confident.

2 hours ago, compo said:

Let's not underestimate them a cornered animal is always dangerous just imagine the effect on our team moral if they field a understrength eleven and still win ?

Or imagine the effect on THEIR team morale if we pump them.  I will try to focus on the positives.

1 hour ago, craig said:

Or imagine the effect on THEIR team morale if we pump them.  I will try to focus on the positives.

Yes it would be nice to hand them a right good thrashing