Sionko Away To Copenhagen

Sionko On His Way

CZECH international Libor Sionko is set to sign for FC Copenhagen after Rangers agreed a deal with the Danish champions.

Sionko will travel to Denmark later today to discuss personal terms and undergo a medical.

Sionko, who joined the Light Blues from Austria Vienna last summer, made 24 appearances last season and scored three goals.

Copenhagen are one of Rangers' potential opponents in the third qualifying round of the Champions League should they get past Zeta and the Danes defeat Beitar Jerusalem.

The draw takes place at UEFA headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland next Friday.

Kick your own bum out the door.

I was willin to give him time as he played good in games last season but in pre season this year he hasnt looked intrested at all and deserves to go

I wonder how much we got for him?

FCK - we'll give you �£500,000 for Sionko

MB - go fook yourselves, he not worth a penny more that �£250,000

FCK - Er, OK, here's �£150,000 pounds

MB - Deal

Cammy F

He has been a flop, I was impressed with him at the start then I made a few trips to Ibrox last year and he was a dumpling who looked like he was playing with sand in his shoes.

I still think he has some techinical ability but he doesnt get on with Smith and his Rangers career is over before it started.