[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 33, 50)

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Agree with regards to Morelos. Are the stars aligning for Morelos to beast the 2nd half of the season and fire us to title glory when we rock up the Mecanno Dome in March? Sorry...getting ahead of myself. Too many large glasses of Cab Sauv...

no you are definitely right. 

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Thought that was the best we've played in weeks tbh

For periods, yes we had them hemmed in.  But we didn’t take advantage of the extra man and missed the pen so was a lot less comfortable than it should have been 

2 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

At times, he reminds me of Lövenkrands. Not as because of his playing style, but as a guy who runs a lot, does a lot, but oftentimes the last ball or decision is wayward.

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think the second goal was arguably an Aribo assist.

Kent played well today but still room for improvement.  

7 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

what he was saying wasn't wrong. He perhaps needed to be more patient given it was clearly just ya slump in form. 

I agree, but come on! Let me enjoy this! 

@DMAA is correct too often... :D

Just now, stewarty said:

For periods, yes we had them hemmed in.  But we didn’t take advantage of the extra man and missed the pen so was a lot less comfortable than it should have been 

Agreed but in terms of fluidity, that was our best showing in weeks. The players looked comfortable on the ball as opposed to last week against the mhanks, when they looked like they were scared of a football