[FT] Hibernian 0 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 51)

8 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The big mistake Alfie made was standing on Porteous' leg.  Should've aimed for the neck/head.

Terrific goal though, so I'll let him off.

I don't get this attitude. I don't care about Porteous enough to even begin to dislike him that much. He's irrelevant to us but if Alfie was red carded (as he should have) I would have been more than angry. His antics could have derailed our momentum in a few games recently.

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

You got a link to that?

No mate.

I've picked it up from the match thread on Pie and Bovril. Firstly, it's highlighted by a couple of St Mirren fans, they find it to be hilarious. Hibs fans come on and quote a Hibs Podcast, 'Down the Slope' - I have taken the quotes from them. The quotes are appearing on other Forums too.

38 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

No mate.

I've picked it up from the match thread on Pie and Bovril. Firstly, it's highlighted by a couple of St Mirren fans, they find it to be hilarious. Hibs fans come on and quote a Hibs Podcast, 'Down the Slope' - I have taken the quotes from them. The quotes are appearing on other Forums too.

After tweeting the shit out of it including to Rangers I have been informed the club are on to it ?

Im taking that 1-0 tight win all day long. 7 points out of 9 from three away games in January will do.

RE Tanner / Welsh - appalling. Imagine that on the other foot! They are trying to be funny and appease their fans which hopefully will backfire with the club reporting it. Hibs have a horrible support and are right up there with my most disliked team and set of fans at the moment. It makes that win last night more sweet but pity there wasnt a full house in the ground.

PS - Anyone know why we dont have a game this weekend?