[FT] Hibernian 0 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 51)

3 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Kamara taking the p*ss...

(That's a better shot from Kent too: it's more controlled. He just needs to get the accuracy right.)

Just, wow!  If you saw that from the likes of Messi it'd be rightly hailed as World Class... Just goes to show the talent we've got in Kamara (amongst others!)

3 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Kamara taking the p*ss...

(That's a better shot from Kent too: it's more controlled. He just needs to get the accuracy right.)

This lad could dance across a rice puddin', and no' break the skin.

8 hours ago, Ted McMinnime said:

Mr Welsh may wish to reflect on the paradox of that statement. A great thing about closed door football is no home fans, your players are less likely to get attacked taking a throw in, or worse, being subjected to fans launching glass missiles when lying injured on the pitch! :flipa:

Welsh has always been an author whom I've respected (for his writing, not much else) and liked most of his work - Trainspotting was a generation defining noval and still a book I read every now and again. 

However, Mr Welsh appears to have morphed into a parody of one of his characters. A chocolate hard man, playing to the lowest of low common denominator of his audience. 

I'd love to lock Irvine and Alfredo in a room together for 10mins and see who walks out. Sure it wouldn't be Mr Welsh. 

Rangers SLO has confirmed that Hibs have apologised to Rangers, but I hope the club, the football authorities and most importantly, Police Scotland take Hibs and Welsh to task over this, but would hold my breath.  

Given his past record regards Rangers comments, I think it was odds-on Welsh would make some sort of derogatory comment about Rangers after being asked onto Hibs TV for this game.

Can we therefore assume that his invitation to appear on Hibs TV was done deliberately with this in mind?

Personally I could give a damn what Welsh said. My team beat his team and that’s all I care about.

But next time the anti-Rangers pond life crawl out from underneath their rocks with accusations against us let us ask them why they made no comment about what Welsh said last night 

What he said was disgraceful and he shouldn’t be allowed back on to their channel (invite to sport scene coming up!).

However, we really don’t need to get sucked into this stuff right now as a club. We are doing brilliantly by keeping the limelight off our players and keeping the club out of the headlines, I’m sure it’s aided our effort this season. Morelos is a fecking idiot, just can’t help himself, Irvine is a Neanderthal that shouldn’t be given space to air his views.