[FT] Hibernian 0 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 51)

6 minutes ago, onevision said:

How fitting that Alfredo scored the winner....Crocker and Walker both sick....?

McCoist would've made more of Morelos' stamp than Walker did.  

Crocker was obsessed with it though.  

I love Alfredo Morelos.  Great stuff tonight - getting stuck into a dirty Hibs git and then scored the winner.  The wee man has it all.  

Remember that dirty Hibs git done Morelos early doors with Glanceaway not even giving a free-kick.

Alf was hot & cold tonight missing some passes and making some really good ones.He defended a couple of corners,missed two chances,as did Aribo one,and was highly involved in the lead up to his goal.

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

McCoist would've made more of Morelos' stamp than Walker did.  

Crocker was obsessed with it though.  

I love Alfredo Morelos.  Great stuff tonight - getting stuck into a dirty Hibs git and then scored the winner.  The wee man has it all.  

Would you have said that if he was red carded so early in the game? He did the same against Utd recently and got away with it. It's tiresome tbh and now that we are so close to the finish line, it's beyond frustrating

Hibs TV?

David Tanner was tonight's commentator, author Irvine Welsh was the guest. I think we must all accept that club TV stations are deliberately pro/biased in favour of the club mentioned in the title. However, I fear Hibs TV have crossed a line tonight in broadcasting Irvine Welsh's post match comments.

Welsh has serious previous, he founded and named his punk rock band, 'Stairway 13'. He was vocalist, guitarist, and song writer. 

Tonight, his comments on Alfredo Morelos was thus : "Morelos should be chopped up with a machete and sent to all corners of the globe"

He referred to Rangers as, "current Buns"; then paying no heed to irony said, "a great thing about closed doors football is no away fans, not needing to listen to that sectarian nonsense".

we can ask what Humza says, what Broadcasting authorities say, what do the police say, what do Hibs say.................. ? 

More importantly, what do Rangers say?

Just now, 26th of foot said:

Hibs TV?

David Tanner was tonight's commentator, author Irvine Welsh was the guest. I think we must all accept that club TV stations are deliberately pro/biased in favour of the club mentioned in the title. However, I fear Hibs TV have crossed a line tonight in broadcasting Irvine Welsh's post match comments.

Welsh has serious previous, he founded and named his punk rock band, 'Stairway 13'. He was vocalist, guitarist, and song writer. 

Tonight, his comments on Alfredo Morelos was thus : "Morelos should be chopped up with a machete and sent to all corners of the globe"

He referred to Rangers as, "current Buns"; then paying no heed to irony said, "a great thing about closed doors football is no away fans, not needing to listen to that sectarian nonsense".

we can ask what Humza says, what Broadcasting authorities say, what do the police say, what do Hibs say.................. ? 

More importantly, what do Rangers say?

You got a link to that?