How Good Is Gerrards' Rangers Record?

Fantastic record, we've went from having potential to a team that is now living up to that, and it's all down to Mr G, Gary Mac, Beales and the rest of their team.

I'm fed up of hearing this shite from the press that the beggars fans are the 12th man, and our fans are negative, and that's had a bearing on this league. Even if that whataboutery was the case, then that goes to show when it's all stripped back, 11v11, mano a mano, we horsed them.

My only regret from this season is that Gerard won't get what he truly deserves, and has earned in spades - a Full Ibrox erupting with ecstasy and the release of the last 9 years, and hearing the Bears raucously singing his name.

We'll just have to do it all over again next season #56.

I’m always cynical about comparing one manager’s record against another at any club

what makes Gerarrd’s record outstanding is he virtually had to build a team from scratch when he arrived. Previous Rangers managers didn’t always have that problem. Only Jack, Morelos & Tav survived from the previous 2 managers. And of those Jack & Morelos had been less than a year at Rangers

I’ve  never known anything like Gerrard’s record in a single season from Mr Struth onwards. Fair enough, he hasn’t had to face the calibre of the stunning Hibs and Hearts teams that Struth and Symon had to contend with. If he stays it will be interesting to see if he can match their extended records.

4 hours ago, der Berliner said:

BTW ...

Amazon Prime Video Sport @primevideosport

Steven Gerrard has reached 100 wins as @RangersFC manager

https://twitter.com/primevideosport/status/1357081319566692352/

They have been mentioning us a LOT recently... hopefully they have been working on a docuseries on us - if they have they've picked the perfect season !