Caley v Rangers - Ratings and MoM Poll

I voted for BF. I think Cuellar looked amazing again, but he wasn't really tested by Caley. Like your ratings say, it was a great all round performance and on any other day, there would have been many more candidates for motm.

BF for me also, he was head and shoulders above any other player on the pitch. Even in terrible conditions he continually got the ball down and played football. Range of passing was excellent and topped of with 2 brilliant goals.

Thought Thomson deserved more tho - does all the spade work that allows Fergie the freedom to play so well.

Also, very worried about Hendami's start to the season - hasn't impressed at all. Hopefully not be long until he is back to his best

Cammy F

BF for me also, he was head and shoulders above any other player on the pitch. Even in terrible conditions he continually got the ball down and played football. Range of passing was excellent and topped of with 2 brilliant goals.

Thought Thomson deserved more tho - does all the spade work that allows Fergie the freedom to play so well.

Also, very worried about Hendami's start to the season - hasn't impressed at all. Hopefully not be long until he is back to his best

Cammy F

Was going to post about Thomson Cammy. He did the ugly and often unnoticed stuff very well, without which Fergie would not have been able to dictate the game.

BF takes MoM from CC, despite a pretty much flawless display, because ICT were pretty much toothless upfront.

Other standouts were LM and KT with NN when he came on.

Yep, fergie for me. Cuellar, as asceneder says was good. How refreshing is it to have two centre halves that can defend properly and head the ball. It's been a while.

Also, for the first time in while we have decent balance to the team/squad.

Long may it continue. :cheers: