Steven Davis Signs One Year Contract Extension

He's been great this season, still thinking of when we signed him the second time and he looked seriously out his depth for a few months. What a change getting him fit and a run of games has been, completely turned back the clock.

4 hours ago, Bill said:

Sensible business but we really need to be starting next season with his replacement in the starting line up

I was going to say the same. I’m hoping we spend good money on a quality player in that position at a good age. If we get that signing we would be set up really well for the future. 

6 hours ago, Bill said:

Sensible business but we really need to be starting next season with his replacement in the starting line up

I'm certain this will be the case, this management team & scouting team backed up with our director of football have big ambitious plans for Rangers, it's an ongoing process.

15 hours ago, Bill said:

13 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Makes sense. Perhaps won’t play as many games as this season but still had a very strong influence & presence 

We have relied on him this year.

I don't think we should risk relying on him next year.

A better starter will be required in Europe.