[FT] Rangers 2 (Davis 10; Kenny o.g. 34) - 0 Celtic

23 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

The double is on. Easy today. Could have been more. Kamara and Patterson were excellent and Greegs pops up again at a vital time with a great save on at least two occasions

I thought Kamara gave the ball away more today than the feast of the season in total. Very strange. 

Edited by Bill

I had the misfortune to catch about 10 minutes of Radio Scotland.

Richard Gordon had it that Aribo should have had a red card for the penalty 'incident'.

I didn't think it was a penalty. In fact there is no way it was a fucking penalty, but Madden had, by that time,  to give them the usual hauners. 

Back in your green box, Rheinhardt. 

Edited by Uilleam

Obviously 1992/93 was a huge season - a treble and an amazing Euro run in the CL but the overall context was different.

What an incredible run of games. We must note that when we talk about this season.

We really are missing Jack, the defence seems much more exposed when he doesn’t play. If he is unable to play the majority of games next season then we need to find someone equally as capable at his job over the summer in my opinion.

I've no doubt Jack will be fully fit to make a much bigger contribution next season.

I've also no doubt that we will make a statement in terms of a central midfield signing before the end of August.

12 minutes ago, Frankie said:

I've no doubt Jack will be fully fit to make a much bigger contribution next season.

I've also no doubt that we will make a statement in terms of a central midfield signing before the end of August.

What about the lad from Bournemouth we signed? Is he not a holding midfielder?

18 minutes ago, Frankie said:

What position is Okaforrh (Spelling) going to be playing - I thought he was a CM.