McCulloch - Good Value?

I must admit McCulloch is the surprise packet for me. In the games i have saw him i think he has played a large role in us getting the win. I think if i had to choose between him and Scott Brown now, then we have got the bargain.

I don't think you can compare value for money on the 2 players considering the difference in their ages - but I agree Pete, Lee McdCulloch has been a big surprise to me.

I was one of the doubters on paying 2 mill for him, but he adds so much to the team with his industry and will to win alone that at 2 million he is already proving to be very good value for money.

I don't think you can compare value for money on the 2 players considering the difference in their ages - but I agree Pete, Lee McdCulloch has been a big surprise to me.

I was one of the doubters on paying 2 mill for him, but he adds so much to the team with his industry and will to win alone that at 2 million he is already proving to be very good value for money.

I agree with that Craig but i did say now meaning this season and possibly the next few. Obviously Brown has a far higher sell on probability and so in the long run will be possibly better value but if McCulloch keeps playing as he has been doing he will prove better value short term.

I'll hold my hands up and admit I was dead against signing him but so far he's been outstanding. Great piece of business by Walter, well done for persevering after getting dicked about by Wigan in January.

I must admit i'm quite surprised that a few fans are surprised about LMc,he was always going to do a good job for us as the guy is a grafter,i posted at the time he'd be a good signing,but my only querie was i really couldn't put a value on him,but i also felt that we were getting an International player who played in the EPL for a couple of seasons and while he's not " world class player " he was always going to be a decent signing, he's a good pro who appreciates playing for the GERS

I'll hold my hands up and admit I was dead against signing him but so far he's been outstanding. Great piece of business by Walter, well done for persevering after getting dicked about by Wigan in January.

yup. me too. i was wrong, walter was right.

I'll openly admit I had my doubts before he signed but now I have to eat my words, his work ethic has been superb, not only has he had a hand in most of the goals we've scored this season but his defending has been immense aswell and is always willing to track back.

Guest davierfc

well guys i hold my hands up and admit that i didn't want big mcCulloch anywhere near rangers as i thought the guy would be a waste of money and time. Oh how i've been proved wrong and my words rammed down my throat and i'm glad the big man is proving me and quite a few others wrong with his first class displays in the famous blue top if he keeps this up we could have a very fruitfull season ahead. well done walter for perservering with this signing and well done Lee McCulloch for proving this bear wrong