The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Thread - Aaron Ramsey loan deal confirmed

12 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Just  semi-related, Jordan Jones is back in Scottish football, 6-months loan to St. Mirren.

Found his level. By the way, when I was watching Lechia Gdansk's highlights (they are 5th in Polish league), I couldn't help but notice their number 99 playmaker. He looked brilliant and the kind of player who would fit in with us. Turns out it was Durmus who was at St Mirren last year! Really makes you wonder about the level of these leagues which we always assume are much higher than Scotland. 

An ITK poster on FF saying Barker is away and has been in saying his goodbyes. Another success to shift him, though I would like a backup to be brought in as we don't have many natural wide men.

Just now, craig said:

Don't think we need a back-up brought in at all.  Even if we had NO other options Barker hasnt been given a game - off the wage bill because he was a wasted space in the squad.

I don't mean to replace Barker as such. But if Kent and Diallo are injured we don't have many natural wingers at all. Sakala and Wright would be our best options?