The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Thread - Aaron Ramsey loan deal confirmed

7 minutes ago, DMAA said:

According to Transfermarket he had a muscle injury through December.

Yes, but that is one injury.  Much of his absence from Juve squads has been the fact Allegri just doesnt fancy him as a player that much.

What isn't in doubt is that if he stays healthy then he will be one hell of a signing. Far above anything we currently have. It's just that "if". 

D'you think Awkward Ange will be re-assessing tactics for Wednesday? 

Edited by Bill

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

50 league games for Juve in 2.5 seasons. Not all were missed for injury. 

More appearances than I thought, but I did say "GOOD" games!! I'd guess that number is very much smaller Always seemed to me to be very inconsistent while playing at Arsenal. On top form a very good player but so many games passed him by. One good game in 5 kind of player, we cant afford passengers in our team.

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

What isn't in doubt is that if he stays healthy then he will be one hell of a signing. Far above anything we currently have. It's just that "if". 

Does he even have a squad that allows him to do that right now ?  They have fallen like flies over there

8 minutes ago, Bill said:

Absolutely not he would rather lose than change tactics. 

2 minutes ago, craig said:

Does he even have a squad that allows him to do that right now ?  They have fallen like flies over there

There are always plenty more flies around a pile of shit.

4 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

More appearances than I thought, but I did say "GOOD" games!! I'd guess that number is very much smaller Always seemed to me to be very inconsistent while playing at Arsenal. On top form a very good player but so many games passed him by. One good game in 5 kind of player, we cant afford passengers in our team.

Certainly played really well his first 2 years in Italy. Arsenal is very different to rangers or even Juve. They are strugglers at the top level mostly.