Europa League Draw: Borussia Dortmund v Rangers

15 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

i think its pertinent to your claim. 

But the question to you was "do you think the dropped points in those three games was because we were playing two games per week?" I don't think that was the issue. I haven't seen anyone use that as an excuse for the bad form in those games. I could also reference a run of games where we took almost maximum points playing twice per week for many weeks. My point is that I don't think there's a silver lining or benefit to our league hopes in dropping out of Europe, unless we lose several key players to injury due to EL games. 

4 hours ago, weebluedevil said:

But the question to you was "do you think the dropped points in those three games was because we were playing two games per week?" I don't think that was the issue. I haven't seen anyone use that as an excuse for the bad form in those games. I could also reference a run of games where we took almost maximum points playing twice per week for many weeks. My point is that I don't think there's a silver lining or benefit to our league hopes in dropping out of Europe, unless we lose several key players to injury due to EL games. 

I think we would have dropped fewer points if the games were a week apart. 

though i concede not because of tiredness. 

I was at the ibrox game and big Julio Cesar was running the show,  we were getting a doing. Walter sent on Ian Ferguson who swiftly booted him up in the air and we were back in it immediately. 

That was the 2-2 game in 95. In 99 we were very unlucky not to go through after doing extremely well. 

The 2-2 in Dortmund was a joke because of the weather. 

Edited by the gunslinger

I don't expect anything from the Dortmund match, they are a superior team with superior players playing in a superior league! however if our players/team bring their best game and Dortmund have an off night then we come away with a decent result!. 😁

38 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I don't expect anything from the Dortmund match, they are a superior team with superior players playing in a superior league! however if our players/team bring their best game and Dortmund have an off night then we come away with a decent result!. 😁

Ach frimpong plays for them regularly.