Official: Full capacities back from Monday but with restrictions

1 hour ago, RANGERRAB said:

And what is the cost of these cancellations in terms of payments to SKY ?

They'll give SKY coverage of SPFL for next 5 years for free and try and tell everyone it's best ever deal 😆

Today we were penciled in to play the Scum in front of 500 people, yet, since their injuries mounted, they embraced the idea of bringing the winter break forward by a couple of weeks ... and the compliant authorities complied (I alwaya laugh at the term Compliance Officer, given how he complied to their will). by the looks of it, they injuries will clear up come February, and I doubt Mr. "60-mins" Turnbull will still be out by then either. In addition to this, they will probably have 3 Japanese recruits ready (even if they have to go into quarantine), one of which is a mean finisher. Maybe Mad Nic allows more people into the Scumhut too. It can be all so easy ...

I for one wouldn`t be surprised to see our transfer business drag on till the last week of January, we possible loose one or two important players or Covid comes calling. The African Cup of Nation is also looming ... even though Bassey is not called up and Balogun has withdrawn, AFAIK.

Edited by der Berliner

40 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Today we were penciled in to play the Scum in front of 500 people, yet, since their injuries mounted, they embraced the idea of bringing the winter break forward by a couple of weeks ... and the compliant authorities complied (I alwaya laugh at the term Compliance Officer, given how he complied to their will). by the looks of it, they injuries will clear up come February, and I doubt Mr. "60-mins" Turnbull will still be out by then either. In addition to this, they will probably have 3 Japanese recruits ready (even if they have to go into quarantine), one of which is a mean finisher. Maybe Mad Nic allows more people into the Scumhut too. It can be all so easy ...

I for one wouldn`t be surprised to see our transfer business drag on till the last week of January, we possible loose one or two important players or Covid comes calling. The African Cup of Nation is also looming ... even though Bassey is not called up and Balogun has withdrawn, AFAIK.

Why Id there a full programme of Scottish football today for every team except the premier lot do the wee teams not get this pointless winter break