Alfie Called Up For Colombia

Aye, I hate Celtc but there's only a handful of their players I'd ever want to see harmed (Lennon, Brown, Owen Archdeacon and Peter Grant).  

That fat Australian never looks anyone in the eye.  Suspicious behaviour.  

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Aye, I hate Celtc but there's only a handful of their players I'd ever want to see harmed (Lennon, Brown, Owen Archdeacon and Peter Grant).  

That fat Australian never looks anyone in the eye.  Suspicious behaviour.  

Aye, a real shifty looking sort.

20 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

talk of a dethatched retina. Hopefully that's not true.

Yikes, that would be brutal - hopefully not true.  My best mate is next door neighbour to his Dad, I am gonna see if I can get the scoop

EDIT - It is Forrest's parents he is neighbours with - oops

4 minutes ago, craig said:

Yikes, that would be brutal - hopefully not true.  My best mate is next door neighbour to his Dad, I am gonna see if I can get the scoop

He seemed to hit the shoulder of the player which i wouldn't have thought would do too much damage. In the pics though his face did look sore. 

will probably play in Wednesday  

11 hours ago, CammyF said:

More fuel to the conspiracy fire....

IMG-20220123-WA0007.jpg

Roofe has hardly played for us since his last call up. Not sure why this is part of a major conspiracy. He has major calf issues, long haul flights can reduce circulation in the legs too. Its sensible for him to get back playing first.

2 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Roofe has hardly played for us since his last call up. Not sure why this is part of a major conspiracy. He has major calf issues, long haul flights can reduce circulation in the legs too. Its sensible for him to get back playing first.

Come on, they see conspiracies everywhere 😁