[FT] Rangers 5 (Morelos 11', 64'; Kamara 72'; Arfield 75'; Sakala 84') - 0 Hearts

Hm. Disappointing isn't the word i would use. But suppose you are not going to get real honesty from these press conferences.

All the usual soundbites about wanting to see a reaction no doubt from the manager. I don't want to see a reaction.

I want to see an aggressive team on the front foot. High pressing not letting Hearts settle. Put them under pressure. I want to see Aaron Ramsey even if he can only play 60 mins. We can make 5 subs. I don't want to see Barisic, Kent or Kamara. I want to see a team with a shape and a midfield presence. A forward line that can impose on the game and work together, not two wide wingers and a forward stuck leading the line himself against Hearts back 3.

I want us to control the game and dictate the tempo. Not sit back to wait and see what happens.

16 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Hm. Disappointing isn't the word i would use. But suppose you are not going to get real honesty from these press conferences.

All the usual soundbites about wanting to see a reaction no doubt from the manager. I don't want to see a reaction.

I want to see an aggressive team on the front foot. High pressing not letting Hearts settle. Put them under pressure. I want to see Aaron Ramsey even if he can only play 60 mins. We can make 5 subs. I don't want to see Barisic, Kent or Kamara. I want to see a team with a shape and a midfield presence. A forward line that can impose on the game and work together, not two wide wingers and a forward stuck leading the line himself against Hearts back 3.

I want us to control the game and dictate the tempo. Not sit back to wait and see what happens.

Hard to take issue with any of that .... except I would substitute Tavernier for Kent. Tav will be back but right now he is in desperate need of a break.