[FT] Rangers 5 (Morelos 11', 64'; Kamara 72'; Arfield 75'; Sakala 84') - 0 Hearts

21 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I read elsewhere that Jack has never started six games in a row for Rangers (he signed in 2017).  

Cracking player but not reliable, injury-wise.  

How much of that is suspension and rested though. 

I am dubious about it to i can easily find 12 games in a row he played in in 2018/19. May not have started I suppose in all. 

He definitely started our opening 7 game of last season and has other spells well over 6 games. 

In 2018/19 he played 47 games to connor goldsons 54. 

As i say how injury prone is he really barring that 1 year long injury?

17 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

How much of that is suspension and rested though. 

I am dubious about it to i can easily find 12 games in a row he played in in 2018/19. May not have started I suppose in all. 

He definitely started our opening 7 game of last season and has other spells well over 6 games. 

In 2018/19 he played 47 games to connor goldsons 54. 

As i say how injury prone is he really barring that 1 year long injury?

After the stamp on his knee by Kipre of Motherwell at Ibrox the management team seemed to manage his game time 1 game on 1 game off.

Injury prone? Time will tell but we have a terrible habit of putting labels on players and then convincing ourselves it must be gospel. It would be better if we didn’t do that. 

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Injury prone? Time will tell but we have a terrible habit of putting labels on players and then convincing ourselves it must be gospel. It would be better if we didn’t do that. 

Yeah, I mean, injury prone suggests you can't get over those niggles and knocks, or maybe reoccurrence of same injuries. Any of our players on the weekend taking that same tackle Jack did would be getting rested this evening  would they be injury prone too ?