[FT] Dundee Utd 1 - 1 Rangers (Aribo 76')

6 minutes ago, compo said:

VAR  wouldn't make any difference you would still have some bigoted  incompetent mug calling the shots ,this is Scotland. 

People seem to continually forget that there'll be another SFA clown sitting as the VAR (it's not some perfect robot).  

25 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Can't disagree with anything he's said tbh. There is no VAR at the moment so there's no point going about it. We didn't drop points because of the lack of VAR. We dropped points because we had 3 shots on target from the 29 that we had today.

He could say that once again we have had two clear penalties not awarded and one which would have resulted in a red card.

I never claimed these incidents were to blame, but they contributed and our manager needs to be highlighting the continued incorrect decisions going against us. 

What's then harm in that? 

Sitting back and accepting them with dignified silence isn't gonna change anything. 

Edited by CammyF

24 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Can't believe this quote from Gio. Shows a weakness from the top of our club. Time people running our club grew set.

On Rangers' two penalty claims, Van Bronckhorst adds: "VAR will make it easier. These decisions that can be turning points, they can change the game, but there's no VAR, so end of discussion.

"What can we do? There is no VAR. Every decision that the referee will make, it cannot be overturned, so we have to respect the decision he makes."

I think you have to remember that English isn't his first language. It sounds very much to me that he doesn't see the point in discussing the decisions as there is nothing he can do about it.

12 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

I think you have to remember that English isn't his first language. It sounds very much to me that he doesn't see the point in discussing the decisions as there is nothing he can do about it.

Nah, his English is near perfect. 

Just answer the question - ref has made two huge mistakes, then move on. It's not hard and can't get a ban for a simply comment like the above. 

25 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Just answer the question - ref has made two huge mistakes, then move on. It's not hard and can't get a ban for a simply comment like the above.

With a straight line view the incident in the photo should have been picked up by the lines-man.

Was not for VAR before Thursday but now am in favour as it MIGHT stop incidents like today being missed/overlooked by the inefficiency/biased officials decisions.