[FT] Rangers 2 (Mugabi OG 22'; Sakala 24') - 2 Motherwell

25 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

From my vantage in the SJ front I am in line with the 18yard box and did not attempt to celebrate either as they were off-side, to me anyway

I'm SJ Rear so possibly just above you somewhere. I thought they were close but maybe not. I cant bring myself to watch the game again yet!

10 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

From my vantage in the SJ front I am in line with the 18yard box and did not attempt to celebrate either as they were off-side, to me anyway

I was in the Copeland rear the 2nd was offside and from the Sportscene angle the 1st was also.

38 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

hard not to regret not signing Soutar in jan 

A goalkeeper past his best and makeshift CB’s are a big part of our problem at the moment

The goalkeeper one is easier to solve. 
The CB one isn’t because we wouldn’t pay Hearts the £500k or whatever it was. 

50 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I watched a montage of McGregor's mistakes this season...

Depressing viewing. 

It hits you harder because he has been incredible for us; world-class at his peak, with an ability to pull off miraculous saves.

And there’s  probably more than you think….

I always go back to the Malmo games & think that where it all began

No real idea where to start here. Feel slightly cheated by this squad. Can mix it against a star studded multi million pound Dortmund side but sh*t the bed against Aberdeen, Ross County, Dundee United and Motherwell today. Not to mention capitulating at the home of our main rivals had handing them initiative in the league race.

Tav was asked after the game (by David Edgar i believe) is there an attitude/application issue and he said no because we can do it against Dortmund. Thats exactly the problem and the fact he cant see it speaks volumes.

This is a bad result in isolation but raises more questions about our recruitment in the window. The polish lad I can overlook. But the fact we have hardly seen Sands, Diallo and Ramsey since they signed does not reflect well on the recruitment team. Electing to play Lundstram at CB, who has been great for us in midfield recently is quite frankly bizarre and is on the manager. Sands is available, Balogun was on the bench. heck even through Leon King in. We needed Lundstram in midfield in that second half.

Not making changes after half time when it seemed some players were running on empty. Bizarre.

A few questionable offside decisions again, a red card that wasn't given and the player was subbed at half time. All the usual and again we have no interest in calling it out so it will only continue.

I genuinely believe there are players within this squad who have no real desire to win this league. Just do it on the big stage in Europe and try to get a move. Domestically go through the motions.

Some games you get angry at but yesterday I found myself just shaking my head.  

So disappointing to pass up the chance to gain ground on that lot.  The defensive issues are obvious and need sorted out, fast.