new low: worst ever start for gers

Actually, in all seriousness, I remember the last time we actually DID make a horrific start to the season.

It was 89/90 and we lost to St Mirren at Ibrox then Hibs at Easter Road - Celtic were top, we were bottom, and the tims were the only team in the league with a 100% record.

How times have changed eh?

Actually, in all seriousness, I remember the last time we actually DID make a horrific start to the season.

It was 89/90 and we lost to St Mirren at Ibrox then Hibs at Easter Road - Celtic were top, we were bottom, and the tims were the only team in the league with a 100% record.

How times have changed eh?

I remember that well, the St Mirren game was my first trip to Ibrox. The following week I was in London and wearing my Gers away top at the time (the one on the gers thread just now with the red/white) and a few chelsea fans winked at me on the underground as they were coming back from there game, but they informed me we had lost at Easter Road.

BTW, looking at that table Livingston, Dundee and St Johnstone should be in there to have a bigger league.

I remember that well, the St Mirren game was my first trip to Ibrox. The following week I was in London and wearing my Gers away top at the time (the one on the gers thread just now with the red/white) and a few chelsea fans winked at me on the underground as they were coming back from there game, but they informed me we had lost at Easter Road.

BTW, looking at that table Livingston, Dundee and St Johnstone should be in there to have a bigger league.

Are you sure it was not Colshy after your body.;):D