[FT] Rangers 3 (Tavernier 2', 44' Pen; Roofe 101') - 1 Braga

46 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

The way I saw it, the keeper ended up with the ball over the line before Ramsey arrived.  I don't think there was any contact either.  Very tight margins though.  The ref was dreadful.

for me the keeper carried the ball over the line then thrust forward and collided with Ramsey. 

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

for me the keeper carried the ball over the line then thrust forward and collided with Ramsey. 

The ball was DEFINITELY over the line and Ramsey stumbled into the keeper,who's antics caused the majority of added on time.

I view the pitch from level with the 18yard line from SJ front.

Chris McLaughlin

@ChrisMcL16

·

5h

James Tavernier has played 338 games for Rangers in just under 7 seasons. Hes scored 79 goals, 106 assists Hes missed only 10 games through injury. 29 Goals/Assists in Europe. 106 Goals/Assists in Premiership. He cost £250k. He's a RB.

4 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

We’ve much bigger fish to fry than the SPFL. We probably made more money from last night than the SPFL winners get

That is a very cogent point. Sometimes I hate this parochial 'Let's beat Celtic' attitude when we keep outperforming them; they are an embarrassment in Europe - we've got respect outside Scotland.

43 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Chris McLaughlin

@ChrisMcL16

·

5h

James Tavernier has played 338 games for Rangers in just under 7 seasons. Hes scored 79 goals, 106 assists Hes missed only 10 games through injury. 29 Goals/Assists in Europe. 106 Goals/Assists in Premiership. He cost £250k. He's a RB.

utterly ridiculous