BJK - Should It Be Sung

Should BJK Be Sung  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should BJK Be Sung

• Yes, spread the word
    • No, it's all in the past

So have you ever sang it, people against it ???

Cause in the big games many people sing it, if i remember correctly against Chelsea the whole stadium was singing it

Unequivocally..... NO !!!!!!!!!!

In my own personal opinion I find it very distasteful and also unbecoming of Gers and its fans. I don't believe we should stoop so low.

If we had such a chequered past would you want their fans to bring it up to us ?

And you say it is sung to taunt them Fraser - there are many, many of their fans who have no idea what you are singing about as they are too young - so just how much are you taunting them ?

to be fair to fraser its good that these things are brought up and discussed.

Oh I agree - because without discussion it could easily end up as yet another situation where Gers and their fans are berated and castigated because they know no better.

And to be fair this topic is very contentious because there are a great many fans who believe that we should be able to highlight the failings of our rivals as freedom of speech - and I agree with that.....

BUT.... I happen to think that as Gers fans we are well above that type of petty points scoring.

When I heard the chants on Saturday and realised what they were I felt kind of sickened and disappointed at hearing it from my fellow Gers fans.

Definitely a NO!!!! This chant has totally no connection with Rangers and only gives the media and all the other assassins more ammunition to use against us.

If we love Rangers more than we hate Celtic then we should be singing Rangers songs and cheering on the team.

The victims are the ones who should be shouting accusations in the direction of the authorities, not Rangers supporters.

I am shocked that 5 people support this to be honest.

Im not, im shocked that only 5 people have voted in support of this, as Fraser said there are a lot of fans at Ibrox who sing this and i would bet money that there are more people than just Fraser on Gersnet who support and sing this, at least Fraser has the baws to admit he sings it and try to explain why, where are the rest of you?

Im not, im shocked that only 5 people have voted in support of this, as Fraser said there are a lot of fans at Ibrox who sing this and i would bet money that there are more people than just Fraser on Gersnet who support and sing this, at least Fraser has the baws to admit he sings it and try to explain why, where are the rest of you?

So by that do you mean there are also a lot of fans on Gersnet who sing other songs that are banned ?