Pre-Season 2022/23 Megathread | [FT] Rangers 1 (Colak 24') - 2 Tottenham

On 21/07/2022 at 12:25, Bill said:

To digress a little, I see both Rangers and Celtic are playing at home on Saturday, which is rare these days. I remember it also happened on a Wednesday night when we played Torino in the ECWC in 1972. I can't remember who Celtic were playing but I'll never forget the bricks coming through our bus windows after the match and a fairly cold, wet journey back to Perth. Those were the days!

Will give the opposing fans a chance to bond 🤪

Please note that Supporters are encouraged to enter the stadium earlier than usual. We have a number of supporters who will be in unfamiliar seats and as a result we are expecting increased queueing times at the turnstiles.

Particularly those in the Broomloan Stand should arrive as early as possible.

All Supporters in the Broomloan Rear will have to enter the stadium via Turnstiles 57-60 which are located in the south of the Broomloan Road Stand. Please arrive as early as possible to aid access to the stadium.

Supporters who are in the Broomloan Front should enter the stadium via Turnstiles 61-66.

The half-time smoking area will not be available in the Broomloan Stand for this fixture.

44 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

As an aside, I attended the Civil Service Strollers v Rangers B game last night.  We lost 2-1 and it was a disappointing performance and result.  

Cuffed by a bunch of clerks.

34 minutes ago, compo said:

A decent display and a victory and Emily Upjohn to win the King George VI.&Queen Elizabeth stakes 

She’ll never win against horses, compo. I hope you don’t lose your Ayr winnings.

1 minute ago, Scott7 said:

Cuffed by a bunch of clerks.

If they'd been a bit more clinical it would've been 3 or 4. 

Apart from our goal, I can't remember us having a single clear cut chance.  

I expected better.  

Nice to see a "new" fan seeing into future.

I am an old yin but feel like a new one for today as I am about to go via hospitality courtesy of my son.Have been in hospitality before but this one feels different.

Leaving in half an hour to meet him so---Club Argyle East here we come.:yesrfc:🍻