Pre-Season 2022/23 Megathread | [FT] Rangers 1 (Colak 24') - 2 Tottenham

53 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Goldson getting slaughtered on RTV for allowing Kane the half yard to score. Same old same old. I actually thought Goldson played really well up until that point, but that has always been my concern with him, there is always a big mistake in him every single game. Thankfully he doesn’t face the quality of Kane every week. 

Does anyone here think it is possible for Souttar and Davies to be our first choice pairing?

Please no. Goldson is a far better option than Souttar, and it's more luck and poor finishing that we didn't lose goals due to Souttar in the last couple of games. 

Souttar needs games but I'm not sure we should be starting him competitively at the moment. 

Decent game against a very good Spurs side. 

Would also lile to thank the staff of The Louden who helped wirh my Father-in-law who took a wee turn after the game. Also to the police for letting me go get the car and pick him up outside of The Louden.

Spurs squad really is on a different planet when you consider finance and depth.

At one stage, they had Kane, Son, Richarlison and Perisic on the pitch at the sametime !!!

I hope your Father-in-law has now recovered @CammyF

41 minutes ago, buster. said:

Spurs squad really is on a different planet when you consider finance and depth.

At one stage, they had Kane, Son, Richarlison and Perisic on the pitch at the sametime !!!

I hope your Father-in-law has now recovered @CammyF

He is fine thanks - had an asthma attack and recovered once his inhalers kicked in 

Lot of negativity on here but having been at game and watched,for first time from club deck,felt satisfied by our display.

Sure we could have played a lesser team,scored a lot of goals,but this would have achieved/shown us nothing.

Looking forward to season.

I wasn't too disappointed with that. Thought Kamara had a great game and I dont say that too often. Poor goals to lose but Kane is class. Spurs were a level above us to be fair but we could have had another couple of goals. Good that the new guys are off the mark early doors. Bring on the real stuff