[FT] Celtic 4 - 0 Rangers

It's not a knock on Davis, just didn't expect him to play. Not a fan of sticking Tillman out wide, really we should have Wright there and Tillman behind the striker. That, for me, takes out one midfielder and I would have though Davis would be the one to miss out.

5 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

It's not a knock on Davis, just didn't expect him to play. Not a fan of sticking Tillman out wide, really we should have Wright there and Tillman behind the striker. That, for me, takes out one midfielder and I would have though Davis would be the one to miss out.

Tillman playing right side probably means that Tav has to be more conservative with his forward forays and that reduces our creative side a lot. Again suggests we are looking to keep them out, then grow into game with the likes of Morelos, Wright and Arfield to bring on.

Edited by buster.

6 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

If you can control the midfield in these games you generally come out on top. Davis, Kamara and Lundstram works for me. 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

If you can control the midfield in these games you generally come out on top. Davis, Kamara and Lundstram worked for me. 

I hope so, my fear is that Gio is going to be too negative again. For me it's been his weakness as manager, too conservative at times.

15 hours ago, buster. said:

McLaughlin

Tav

Goldson

Sands

Barisic

Lundstram

Davis

Arfield

Kent

Colak

Wright

Only two OF virgins, Sands and Colak. I reckon the big Croat won't be phased.

I wouldn't start Tillman, big risk it would pass him by. Better as an option off the bench.

If we are chasing game, Morelos could come on and play just behind Colak.

A fully firing Ryan Jack will be badly missed. The guy who is impersonating him is running in treacle. Shame, but he looks done.

Not optimistic tbh. I think we have more chance of a decent result in Amsterdam but tomorrow is far more important.

Give it your best shot lads, don't leave anything out there. I honestly don't care about Ajax if we can get win tomorrow.

Lawrence is a big loss.  I would have Jack next to lundstram and arfield or morelos in place of him.  Theres goals in the both of them.  Exactly what we need today.

1 minute ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

If you can control the midfield in these games you generally come out on top. Davis, Kamara and Lundstram worked for me. 

The question is where on the park will their heat map feature ?

I reckon it might begin on the deep side close to our defence.

Just now, gisabeer said:

Lawrence is a big loss.  I would have Jack next to lundstram and arfield or morelos in place of him.  Theres goals in the both of them.  Exactly what we need today.

Morelos is nowhere near fit enough to start a game of this magnitude. And let's not even begin to talk about his mental state...