[FT] Celtic 4 - 0 Rangers

1 hour ago, compo said:

Defeat tomorrow is unthinkable and unacceptable I demand a result. 

Short of abandonment, compo, you’ll get a result. The only questions are will it be crippling, acceptable at best or delirium inducing?

Big test for us tomorrow, but arguably a bigger test for them. They seem to have flown out the blocks this season but let's not forget, we are not just on a  different level but on a different planet from what they've come up against so far. 

I was expecting we'd strengthen after reaching the groups, and tbh slightly disappointed we didn't, nevertheless we should be fearless of them and if we perform at our best, we will get a result. 

I quoted Han Solo before the PSV game as I genuinely had "a bad feeling about this". Oh ye of little faith. That being said, I have a similar bad feeling about tomorrow however that's more an irrational OF thing. If we had just won the treble and the Champions League and the Tims were struggling at the bottom of the league, I would still be anxious about going to that dump.

I see lots of Bears feeling confident about tomorrow but I don't get it. 

Our record at the Piggery has been woeful for decades (certainly since the 60s).  

Of course we can beat them but we rarely do there.    

It's all about attitude.  

3 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Short of abandonment, compo, you’ll get a result. The only questions are will it be crippling, acceptable at best or delirium inducing?

I kid you not this manager doesn't impress me a bad defeat tomorrow and I would axe him I'am in a ruthless mood tonight 😄