[FT] Celtic 4 - 0 Rangers

No matter what happens on Wednesday I don't think I'll get over this defeat. even if we qualify from our CL group, if we haven't won the league next May I will feel something is missing. Unless Keltic were to turn out to be some exceptional team which I don't think they are (they were horsed by Bodo Glimt amongst others).

21 hours ago, CammyF said:

It'll be a short breather, Helander is made of cardboard. Does anyone know how many consecutive games he's managed for us? 

Sorry for the late reply.

Not really, his injury record pre-Rangers is pretty much solid for a centre-half. The two injuries he suffered were malicious challenges by Scottish hammerthrowers. Be that as it may, Davies and Sands will cope with Helander`s absence. 😉 

As for your question, TM knows. 25 (plus 14 on the bench and 3 not in squad) post foot injury, after that and the knee surgery, it went quite down hill.

11 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

No matter what happens on Wednesday I don't think I'll get over this defeat. even if we qualify from our CL group, if we haven't won the league next May I will feel something is missing. Unless Keltic were to turn out to be some exceptional team which I don't think they are (they were horsed by Bodo Glimt amongst others).

A bit melodramatic don't you think. We got horsed, there are problems, it was gut-wrenching to watch. But hey, we're still drawing breath and tomorrow is always another day. What is it they say, our day will come 🤣