• Antonio Colak
    • Malik Tillman
    • Fashion Sakala
    • Scott Arfield
    • Ryan Jack
    • Scott Wright
    • Alfredo Morelos

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I've never understood why people think that not voting is somehow a statement in itself. It's not, it's just a huffy display of petulance.

What if there's no deserved MOTM? Should we just vote anyway so not to look huffy and petulant to you? LOL

Come on, folks. Frankie puts a lot of work into collating the data throughout the season. 

It would be nice if you could vote. I know it's difficult after such a game, but it makes the whole vote irrelevant if we only have a MotM after a good performance - there wouldnt be many! :D

8 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Come on, folks. Frankie puts a lot of work into collating the data throughout the season. 

It would be nice if you could vote. I know it's difficult after such a game, but it makes the whole vote irrelevant if we only have a MotM after a good performance - there wouldnt be many! :D

I honestly don't believe any player deserves MoftM accolade after yesterday's performance. 

In fact I'd be struggling to vote for a "least worst man of the match" if I'm being honest. 

15 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Voted Kent only because of some of his runs.

Worst player on the park for me. Fell asleep while they had quick set pieces for 1 & 3 then slowed down our attacks when he was on the ball. Funny how people see things differently 🤪

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats

Just now, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Worst player on the park for me. Fell asleep while they had quick set pieces for 1 & 3 then slowed down our attacks when he was in the ball. Funny how people see things differently 🤪

As I said for some of his runs early on,he was as you say at fault at their free-kicks as was Kamara/Lundstrum/Davis and all who were as piss poor at these.

2 hours ago, weebluedevil said:

What if there's no deserved MOTM? Should we just vote anyway so not to look huffy and petulant to you? LOL

There's always a MOTM. There's no qualifying standard. They can all be shite on the day but someone will always be least shite. 

Tbh I couldn't give a monkey's if you vote or not, the world is full of people who barely understand what's going on around them.