19 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

We can’t afford to attract anyone else to take over id imagine. Both in terms of salary and backing in the transfer market.

Can we afford not to ?

A significant number of players should be finishing up at Ibrox in the summer. That would be the obvious time to bring someone in, if they didn't fancy coming in immediately #caretaker

A counter argument might say, let Gio bring in his own players. Personally, I don't think he has the personality to command respect in a dressing room.

22 hours ago, forlanssister said:

Watch the games, watch players senior players throw a deaf ear to his instructions time and time again.

Watch us defend set pieces when using the zonal system watch the players reactions when the enivitable happens.

Notice the drop off between playing Napoli when the players pride was at stake and Dundee United a Dundee United that shipped dozens of goals in less than a handful of games.

There is discord in the dressing room, some players are simpmy going through the motions on the pitch. They aren't going to bust a gut for someone they have little faith in.

That could just be a lack of motivation from the players and manager though. Gio doesn't come across as particularly inspiring or motivating. I really don't think he's lost the dressing room, the fans yes but we are extremely fickle.

1 hour ago, PoohBear said:

That could just be a lack of motivation from the players and manager though. Gio doesn't come across as particularly inspiring or motivating. I really don't think he's lost the dressing room, the fans yes but we are extremely fickle.

Tend to agree but I think the main concerns  of the support are the summer signings where only 2 out of the 7 have made any real impact & the uninspiring performances in the SPFL.

1 hour ago, PoohBear said:

I digress, the dressing room is not a  harmonious environment unfortunately. Not everyone is singing from the same hymn sheet. Something that I find both sad and disappointing as these situations tend to always end the same way.

4 hours ago, forlanssister said:

I digress, the dressing room is not a  harmonious environment unfortunately. Not everyone is singing from the same hymn sheet. Something that I find both sad and disappointing as these situations tend to always end the same way.

And you can confirm this? 😳

12 hours ago, forlanssister said:

I have no inside info but the non performances at Septic Park and Amsterdam tell their own story.

41 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I have no inside info but the non performances at Septic Park and Amsterdam tell their own story.

The Septic Park performance was a goalkeeping horror show. We failed to deal with the goalkeeper situation during the summer & paid the price 

Ajax were a better team than we’d thought they’d be. Remember they’d won all six of their CL group matches last season. I think they’re on the verge of bringing thro another of their great sides again like the late 1990’s with the de Boers, overmars etc