If Dyche were gettable I’d appoint him in the morning but Rangers being unable to afford the payoffs for GvB probably means he’s here for a while yet. How many assistant coaches would have to be paid off as well?

27 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Looks like Beale is off to Wolves, look like we missed out by letting him follow Gerrard - fully believe we could have convinced him to stay as manager.

He made comments to supporters when they left to justify leaving. Things like ‘you don’t know what went on, what we were promised’  I’m not sure there is a relationship there with the club that means he would come back 

20 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

What’s that saying, a fish rots from the head down. That’s our club right now. Not convinced Gio is the answer but a change of manager won’t fix it.

I think you’re probably right. This mess is down to more than just the manager but it’s Gio’s job to fix it and so far he’s failed to root out the problems.