Is the perpetual injury crisis -numbers, apparently serious nature of knocks, tweaks, niggles, pulls, strains, etc. demonstrated by the longevity of absences- another sign that the coaching team, in particular the head coach/manager, has "lost" the dressing room? A sign beyond the clear indications of this phenomenon that we see on the pitch. 

I have a niggling worry in the back of my mind that this world cup break, while perfect time for a new manager to come in and get a 'mini' pre-season is also potentially a good time for the board/Wilson to think that theres no Rangers football for over a month, they can sit it out(hide), give GvB a bit of time on the training field and revisit without the worry of constant pelters after games...

Hopefully at 12 today we have a statement..... I won't hold my breath though

31 minutes ago, Yorkie Bear said:

I agree and if the manager leaves, I hope the players can sleep at night.

I still feel like the manager and players expected reinforcements when we qualified for the CL. When nothing came in it would affect confidence among the squad. I'm speculating here obviously but we have all seen first hand the lack of comms from the top down at this club. But yes the players could have done more. And the signs of decent among the squad are rife. They have checked out.

I see Helander has had an article in the Glasgow Times 'Slamming' rumours about his fitness. Well, perhaps if the club went public about his injury and set expectations there wouldn't be any rumours? Just a thought.