23 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Good post but serious question, do you trust this board to get us to end of our journey and how long will it / should it take us? 

When will the journey be complete? For me there should be no end to the journey but certain aspects of our club does seem to have stalled since Gio arrived (maybe a coincidence).

What does it matter whether or not I trust the Board? Do you think I have the power to remove them or dictate policy?

What I think is they are the directors and have the authority and fiduciary duty to decide how the club is run. I think they have done very well so far and have made enormous strides forward. They are clearly competent people but they operate in a world where external forces can change the game overnight and where the dreaded human factor makes accurate planning almost impossible. 

The biggest problem the Board faces is the unrealistic expectation of the support. It's one thing to want something but quite another to think you've achieved your goals when you're still actually scratching the surface. The directors are not miracle workers but they've shown enough to convince me they are likely to create a far more secure and successful club in 3 to 5 years from now (my estimate only). If fans can't accept that timeframe then they need to realise they're could jeopardise the entire project.

3 hours ago, BEARGER said:

GvB seems able to get tactics/selection & subs correct in Europe but seems incapable of doing so in the domestic games. As soon as the team was announced with 3 defensive midfielders yesterday, we all knew the plan was to sit in and invite Celtic on to us. It was embarrassing.

Gio and his staff are responsible for yesterday’s shambles along with the board who did not come up with sufficient funds to strengthen the team. 
The league is gone for this season already, we know there’s more turgid games ahead where we will drop more points.
Will the board act sooner rather than later? 

There is time to still take the league, but past performance is an accurate indicator of the future...not a lookin good kids.

I think if Gio drops points in the league again before the WC break...he is sendin out resumes during it.

28 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

We don't play them again until January, which is a full four months away.  

Our squad and management can definitely turn things around and beat them at Ibrox - to suggest otherwise is raising the white flag after a handful of matches.  

Hallelujah

Is it unrealistic to have a ticketing system that works and is fit for purpose? 

Is it unrealistic to question ticketing prices?

Is it unrealistic that our disabled fans struggle with access to stadium and are housed at front of West Enclosure open to all elements?

Is it unrealistic to expect catering a Inbrox that is fit for purpose and priced realistically? 

Is it unrealistic to ask for a short, medium and long term business plan to be published?

Is it unrealistic to expect the board to ensure we are treated equally? 

Is it unrealistic to ask the board questions and hold them accountable if things go wrong? 

Don't think I'm asking for anything unrealistic. I've stated IMO that the board have prioritised Europe due to the financial rewards, that's fine but by doing so they must realise questions will be asked about our domestic demise. 

My opinion which I am entitled to and doesn't make me any less of a fan or mean I'm jeopardising anything, quite the opposite. This board are NOT what is required to take us forward and the unanswered questions above are proof if it is required that they are neglecting their duties. 

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Is it unrealistic to have a ticketing system that works and is fit for purpose? 

Is it unrealistic to question ticketing prices?

Is it unrealistic that our disabled fans struggle with access to stadium and are housed at front of West Enclosure open to all elements?

Is it unrealistic to expect catering a Inbrox that is fit for purpose and priced realistically? 

Is it unrealistic to ask for a short, medium and long term business plan to be published?

Is it unrealistic to expect the board to ensure we are treated equally? 

Is it unrealistic to ask the board questions and hold them accountable if things go wrong? 

Don't think I'm asking for anything unrealistic. I've stated IMO that the board have prioritised Europe due to the financial rewards, that's fine but by doing so they must realise questions will be asked about our domestic demise. 

My opinion which I am entitled to and doesn't make me any less of a fan or mean I'm jeopardising anything, quite the opposite. This board are NOT what is required to take us forward and the unanswered questions above are proof if it is required that they are neglecting their duties. 

You're right, sack the lot and start again with people who might be better or might be much worse. Let's ignore all the progress we've made and turn the whole thing on its head because everything isn't happening today. Because there's no tomorrow and we can't wait another day for things to be absolutely perfect. After all, what have these directors ever done for us?

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

You're right, sack the lot and start again with people who might be better or might be much worse. Let's ignore all the progress we've made and turn the whole thing on its head because everything isn't happening today. Because there's no tomorrow and we can't wait another day for things to be absolutely perfect. After all, what have these directors ever done for us?

Plumbing and sanitation?

1 minute ago, Bill said:

The things I have listed have been broken for years, even decades. Having our disabled fans struggling to access the stadium and sitting exposed to the elements with the worst view is past embarrassing, its neglect and disdain. 

Our ticketing system is an utter shambles yet we have some great people working in ticket office who through their hard work and dedication get most issues resolved, but a working fit for purpose ticketing system would resolve this. Its relatively easy to install. Ignoring this is neglect and disdain.

Catering at Ibrox is woeful and has been woeful for years no matter who we "partner" with. Raw food, cold food, no food and overpriced, again easy to resolve. Ignoring it is neglect and disdain. 

Ticketing pricing is one of highest in Europe for European games. This and past boards want us to stump up and shut up. Arrogance from the board and banking on blind loyalty. Ignoring it is neglect and disdain.

Customer Service - a laughing stock and has been for years. Ignoring it is neglect and disdain. 

There are other areas that badly need improved, but that should be enough to keep the current board busy for a year or two. I know, I'll still be complaining about them in 5 years time as the boars will be diddly squat. I'm happy to wait a day, a week, a month maybe even a year. But a decade? 

I don't think I have ignored the progress we and the board have made.

We can't sack the board, we can only hope that someone better comes along and buys them out (maybe this is what they are hoping off by hedging all the money we've made in last 18 months).

Questioning the board has become the "not done thing" again, as it was under Murray but its something we should he doing regularly.

Robertson and Park are not who ot what I want running my club, that's my opinion and its as valid as anyone else's. 

They along with David King (or he who should not be named as he's called now) deserve enormous credit for getting control of our club, but as the old slogan said, we deserve better.  

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

The things I have listed have been broken for years, even decades. Having our disabled fans struggling to access the stadium and sitting exposed to the elements with the worst view is past embarrassing, its neglect and disdain. 

Our ticketing system is an utter shambles yet we have some great people working in ticket office who through their hard work and dedication get most issues resolved, but a working fit for purpose ticketing system would resolve this. Its relatively easy to install. Ignoring this is neglect and disdain.

Catering at Ibrox is woeful and has been woeful for years no matter who we "partner" with. Raw food, cold food, no food and overpriced, again easy to resolve. Ignoring it is neglect and disdain. 

Ticketing pricing is one of highest in Europe for European games. This and past boards want us to stump up and shut up. Arrogance from the board and banking on blind loyalty. Ignoring it is neglect and disdain.

Customer Service - a laughing stock and has been for years. Ignoring it is neglect and disdain. 

There are other areas that badly need improved, but that should be enough to keep the current board busy for a year or two. I know, I'll still be complaining about them in 5 years time as the boars will be diddly squat. I'm happy to wait a day, a week, a month maybe even a year. But a decade? 

I don't think I have ignored the progress we and the board have made.

We can't sack the board, we can only hope that someone better comes along and buys them out (maybe this is what they are hoping off by hedging all the money we've made in last 18 months).

Questioning the board has become the "not done thing" again, as it was under Murray but its something we should he doing regularly.

Robertson and Park are not who ot what I want running my club, that's my opinion and its as valid as anyone else's. 

They along with David King (or he who should not be named as he's called now) deserve enormous credit for getting control of our club, but as the old slogan said, we deserve better.  

Point of order.

While everyone is indeed entitled to an opinion, that does not in itself make all opinions equally valid.

1 minute ago, Bill said:

Point of order.

While everyone is indeed entitled to an opinion, that does not in itself make all opinions equally valid.

So who decides who's opinion is most valid? You? Me? 

No response to my "valid" points - seems a trait of yours to be honest