1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'd hope most managers have a bit more self belief than that and don't use hashtags to make points.  😀

Managers are now insecure beings, knowing that they will be sacked sooner rather than later. They surround themselves with their "own team" and will demand new players be brought in no matter what situation they take over.

Can't blame them, some of them are being sacked after circa 30 games in charge. Currently, only being in a ministerial role in the government is less secure employment opportunity.....

8 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

https://t.co/lfysadjx1l

Rangers are a mess and Ross Wilson is at the centre of it. The relationship with the fans is at an all-time low.

By Jason Soutter of b365

Good article but not really highlighting anything we didn't know. But it does lay out the facts and makes horrific reading. 

Well, I think Gio is pretty much a goner. 

Maybe not till season end.

They will probably give him the benefit of the doubt as the team have quite a bit of injuries. 

He has lost the team though.

His tactics seem ponderous.

For whatever reason it's just not working.

I wonder how much it is gonna cost to fire him?

5 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

That's a better article. 

Recruitment has been poor for a couple of windows. 

I do think the recruitment this window has been good, though. At the time, the profiles were good and it covered all the areas we were short, except in central midfield (a #8), but we were well-stacked there anyway. 

The signings haven't found their place in the first-team, but I blame GvB for that. 

This is a perfect storm of the Board failing to spend big on the team, Wilson failing to deliver the first team quality we required, retaining players too long and van Bronkhorst being tactically inept and completely uninspiring.

The team is dire, they have lost heart, are unfit and not even going through the motions.  Those who do care are flogged until they drop and played while injured.  Meanwhile others can't get off the bench.  Roofe looked a class apart when he came on the other night and he literally got minutes yesterday.  Wright showed he was up for it and never got off the bench in the next game.  The manager is hopeless.