FARE in attendance at Ibrox tonight

I attended a lunch today in Glasgow and was informed by a PQ staff member that FARE(Fans Against Racism in Europe) would be in attendance at Ibrox this evening. FARE last attended when we played PSV. It appears since UEFA awarded more funding to the organisation, they are intend upon trapping at the Stadium on a regular basis. We can only hope our fan base stay well away from the songs we know lands the club in trouble?

I suspect after last evening's events at Hampden, the Republic of Ireland's ladies team celebrating their deserved World Cup qualifier victory by belting our pro-IRA songs in the dressing room; FARE might be intent upon publicity that will negate those actions? 

Sing loud and sing proud, sing Rangers songs. 

Their agenda is pretty obvious.  

Our fans know what songs we're not allowed to sing, so there's nothing to worry about.  

Hopefully the result and lack of ammo both disappoint the bitter c*nts tonight.  

• Frankie changed the title to FARE in attendance at Ibrox tonight
2 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Maybe FARE came to observe the scouse.

There's plenty of evidence of 'ooh ah up the 'RA' chants from them but apparently glorifying a proscribed terrorist group is just a bit of fun.  

I wonder iif they'd sing the same thing in nearby Warrington.