22/10/22 PRE Rangers 15 : 00 Livingston  
26/10/22 UCL Napoli 20 : 00 Rangers  
29/10/22 PRE Rangers 15 : 00 Aberdeen  
01/11/22 UCL Rangers 20 : 00 Ajax  
06/11/22 PRE St. Johnstone 12 : 00 Rangers  
09/11/22 PRE Rangers 19 : 45 Hearts  
12/11/22 PRE St. Mirren 12 : 30 Rangers

It is a funny old game.

Thats FOUR League wins in a row with a good opportunity to extend the run all the way to the WC hiatus.

Add on the distinct possibility of reaching the semi-finals of the League and lets just forget the Champions League.

Only two domestic away trips in that run, both in November at the two Saints, Johnstone and Mirren (Derek would have been happy for a go of Helen back in the 70s). Three at home, Livingston next week then Aberdeen and Hearts. 

You could look at that as a positive or you could just say that it shows how poor the Scottish Diddy club level is these days. I guess both are true. I reckon that if you dropped our current side into the top flight of the early 80's, we'd be struggling for a European place.

The Sheep visit Glasgow post our away trip to Napoli and on paper is the toughest fixture. That'll be the second game against Aberdeen scheduled post CL away match. We are lucky it was the trip north that was postponed. Even at Ibrox, if we play anything like today, we'll struggle to take anything. 

We'll need to up the preformance level considerably for the away games in November as well.

Both Saints will provide a stiffer test than today. We were just less shit than Motherwell today.

Hearts at Ibrox might be the easiest game. If they continue dropping like flies, they might only have 9 fit players by the 9th of November. I better keep quiet on that, we might not have a centre half by then.

Rotating the team becoms more difficult as the options diminish.

This in turn will mean more wear and tear for those available and the increased probabilty for more injuries and/or playing with injuries.

It all starts on Wednesday with a League Cup quarter at Ibrox against Dundee #Free_The_Yilmaz

Edited by buster.

If we can get through those next 5 domestic games without dropping any points, and hopefully get a few of our injured players back fit, I'll fancy our chances of 56. A wee League Cup would be nice too. As for the CL, I cannot see this Rangers team getting a single point tbh.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

If we collect maximum premier league points between now and the WC, I will be amazed and surprised. 

I would share a degree of that surprise but wouldn't be amazed. We surely can't be as bad as today, especially for the home games. 

Most of the diddy clubs are worse than ever this season. 

Relatively, as bad as we are in our CL group.