[FT] Rangers 1 (Davis 9) - 0 Dundee

We simply don’t have the quality in wide areas up front that we need. Kent, Wright, Matondo, or Sakala all have been tried & done little this season. 2goals between all of them. Compare that to the yahoos with Jota, Abada, Maiden etc.

We are playing one of Europe's form teams next week in Naples.  

I am seriously thinking about avoiding watching it.  The Italians will want goals to finish top and I can see it being 9 or 10 with our team's current shocking attitude.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

We are playing one of Europe's form teams next week in Naples.  

I am seriously thinking about avoiding watching it.  The Italians will want goals to finish top and I can see it being 9 or 10 with our team's current shocking attitude.

Nah, Gio will play ultra defensively in Naples to keep the score down to a respectable 5-0. 

Ridvan, Davis, Wright and Tillman get some credit, but the other players were woeful. Tav being the worst by a fair distance. I thought we started well, but went downhill from there. Roofe made an impact so I can see Alfie slipping farther down the pecking order. The final whistle was a relief.

3 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

Gio will play ultra defensively in Naples to keep the score down to a respectable 5-0. 

The way things are going, we'll go 3-0 down and then Colak and Davies will get injured before a complete capitulation, with an 8-0 final score.  

And we'll put in about three tackles all match and not get near their box once.