The Champions League has moved on; we haven’t

Disagree with these articles? Want to share your opinion? We're always looking for contributions to our website so give me a shout if you'd like to submit something for our consideration. Anything goes (within reason)... ;)

5 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I agree with all of that. 

(I could have done without the childish dig at Celtic, though. I'm not sure what the purpose of that was?)

However, I still don't think we have the right manager. (I agree that he's probably not going anywhere anytime soon.)

The style of play is boring. 

Creating chances and breaking down low blocks continues to be a struggle. 

He's supposed to be a conservative manager, but he can't even set us up to be hard-to-beat in the CL - even taking into account the gulf in quality. 

5 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I agree with all of that. 

(I could have done without the childish dig at Celtic, though. I'm not sure what the purpose of that was?)

I've certainly noticed some strange coverage of Celtic's dreadful campaign - not least last night when waiting on my daughter. As such I can understand why Craig fancied having a wee dig.

2 minutes ago, Frankie said:

I've certainly noticed some strange coverage of Celtic's dreadful campaign - not least last night when waiting on my daughter. As such I can understand why Craig fancied having a wee dig.

Fair enough. 

I don't consume anything to do with them, so I wouldn't know. 

17 minutes ago, Frankie said:

I've certainly noticed some strange coverage of Celtic's dreadful campaign

It would be easy to think they've beaten Real Madrid home and away, the way some of the press and their fans are carrying on (they lost 8-1 on aggregate). 

Makes me glad I'm a Rangers man - thoroughly disappointed with our campaign. 

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

It would be easy to think they've beaten Real Madrid home and away, the way some of the press and their fans are carrying on (they lost 8-1 on aggregate). 

Makes me glad I'm a Rangers man - thoroughly disappointed with our campaign. 

I did notice that in my morning browsing of this morning's papers the deluded lot are as thick as it comes. 

27 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Have Celtc ever complained publicly about our TV deals with either Sky/BT/Premier?

Cant recall it ever happening. Speaks volumes.