Tranent v Rangers B

Sure Tranent were one of the favourites to win the Lowland League. A few posters on here will inform us of that was / is true!

The B Team play Bo'ness United at Dumbarton next week then at Newtown Park 3rd December.

Anyone coming along to Newtown give us a shout as our RSC usually open up the bar at the local Masonic Lodge.

• Frankie changed the title to Tranent v Rangers B

Nah, not favourites mate as it's their first season after an unlikely promotion but there's doing well and are well funded at the moment.

@26th of foot; we currently have just the eight takeaways (two chippies, four Chinese restaurants, a Turkish kebab joint and a Dominos) plus a couple of sandwich shops, a Greigs and a fantastic wee ice cream parlour to rival those of Eyemouth.  None are yet Michelin standard but we'll keep trying again next year....

Young @ian1964will gladly bring the Merrydown Cider for you to enjoy a half-time refreshment in what is sure to be an exciting match.

58 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

My auld man's going to that tomorrow.  

I'm off to Paties Road (Colinton) to see my hometown team instead.  

Saw Royal Albert once in a Scottish Cup Tie against Elgin City. Walking to the ground I was impressed by the huge crowd, then 90% of them turned off to the rugby! Willie Macfarlane was your manager at the time. Got a creditable draw before the inevitable defeat in the replay.

I think it's actually Royal Albert United (I know, I know) now, after a recent merger. 

I went to see Rangers B recently and that was their only loss this season (at Civil Service Strollers).  They're better off without me.  Tranent's a lively wee town - I'm sure it'll be a good day. 

I hope we can meet up @26th of foot, we intend to go for a few beers in the Big T post match, it would be a privilege to share your company.

Having played for Tranent, when it was still the Juniors, for about ten years all in, I will be there in full support of the Rangers!.

13 hours ago, ian1964 said:

I hope we can meet up @26th of foot, we intend to go for a few beers in the Big T post match, it would be a privilege to share your company.

Having played for Tranent, when it was still the Juniors, for about ten years all in, I will be there in full support of the Rangers!.

Ian,

It would be an honour to be in the company of a man who held the role as Chief Belter of the Belters for a decade.

I am heading off, dropping the wife in North Berwick before traveling to the Big T. After the game, it is a rush back to N Berwick, the wife has booked us into a restaurant called, 'Osteria'.

In terms of recognition at the game, I will be sporting a pink carnation. I believe such flora is de rigueur amid such culinary plethora as highlighted by Frankie?

What colour do the Belters wear?