Supporter ran up and touched the keeper and he went down like a ton of bricks. What an idiot supporter but the keeper is a joke.

Large fine for the tims i guess.

One of the funniest things ive ever seen.

Guy taps Dida on the shoulder.

Dida turns to start chasing him.

Realisies whats happened, falls to the ground

Gattuso signals for a sub

Off dida goes on a stretcher with an ice pack on his head.

Legendary

Celtic deserved their win. Milan done absolutely nothing. Got a gift of a penalty in my eyes. And the keeper is a joke. I started supporting Milan but i am glad the tims beat them now. Well done!

Dida did really make a meal of it and the mhank did hardly touch him but Uefa cant sweep this under the carpet, they cannot have fans running on to the pitch and confronting players.

I dont think the fact that he hardly touched him really matters because he could have done a lot worse to him.

Celtic deserved their win. Milan done absolutely nothing. Got a gift of a penalty in my eyes. And the keeper is a joke. I started supporting Milan but i am glad the tims beat them now. Well done!

Pete, i think you are taking this fair minded thing way too far. :)

Never saw the incident but was listening to Radio 5 Live and people phoning in saying that Didas play acting skills were worse than the stupidness of the fan running onto the pitch. Get a grip!! OK so he dived but so does just about everyone fuckin' foreigner out there. What's new there?

Had to laugh at the comment made by McManus "there's nothing Celtic could've done about the fan". Wit? That's why Celtic FC employ stewards to stop that from happening ya fanny!

Pete, i think you are taking this fair minded thing way too far. :)

Firstly i dislike Italians, probably more than Celtic.

Secondly i hate cheats.

Italian cheats are really the pits.:devil: :)