Fine times for Scottish football

Whilst I do think the two results are great for Scottish football,how many Scottish football fans would agree ?,fans from other Scottish teams hate the old firm and the old firm fans themselves who hate each other,maybe it's the SFA who will enjoy it and give them bragging rights about how good a job they are doing running a competetive league !!!!!!!

Agreed totally BC2 - there was a tinge of regret when I found out the Celtic score last night but then on realising that it gives the WHOLE of Scottish football a shot in the arm to be beating these teams I was happy enough for you guys to get the win.

Great month for Scottish football (Celtic's Donetsk debacle and this stupid fan aside) but the hard work is only just beginning. I always feel that you don't get a proper sense of the CL group stages until 4 games have been played - for us that means hopefully sneaking at least a point off Barca in 2 games and a watchful eye over the other teams. For Celtic it means them needing to secure 4 points against Benfica in my opinion. Celtic's last 2 games couldn't be harder - away to no doubt a fired up Milan and at home to a very dangerous Shaktar.

Likewise with Scotland, the hard work is only just beginning.

But we, as OF fans, should be milking this week as much as we possibly can, has to be one of the best week's, and month's, in Scottish football history !

for me, if you're going to do something irrational as supporting a football team, you can't become all rational after-the-fact. i would have dearly loved it if celtic & aberdeen got royally humped.

but they didn't, which means my mrs' dad will be happy, and thats fine because he's great. but all this mutual back-patting's horrid.

;)

for me, if you're going to do something irrational as supporting a football team, you can't become all rational after-the-fact. i would have dearly loved it if celtic & aberdeen got royally humped.

but they didn't, which means my mrs' dad will be happy, and thats fine because he's great. but all this mutual back-patting's horrid.

;)

Agreed,I can't be arsed with it,I'm only interested in Rangers performances :cheers:

it is good for Scottish football and the coefficient etc but if they had both got beat I definitely would've smiled!!!

Seeing as we got by far the best result of the 3 teams, even if some can't admit it, I am a very happy bear who cares only about us and no one else :moon:

I'm a Scot first, maybe more so as I live in England, so I'm revelling in three great results for Scottish football.

I think polite Tim posters like BC2 should be welcomed or at least treated with a bit of respect and dignity, as that is supposed to be the Rangers way.

There are plenty of raving lunatics on both sides so a more civilised exchange should be encouraged and maybe we can get back to a bit of proper banter with football rivalry, rather than a rage of venom and bitterness that usually goes on.