Anyone Attending the Club AGM?

Just now, Bill said:

Who else's opinion did you think I was expressing, the local butcher's?

Nobody's, but your opinion is as relevant as the local butchers. 

Opinions are like arseholes, we've all got one. 

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

I thought the RST was good.  I also thought C1872 was good.

Both fell apart for similar reasons.  

What makes anyone think the pattern won't keep repeating?

I my opinion? Blind hope and optimisim 

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

Apologies, another question that popped into my mind today. 

Have the club looked at funding (part or full) from National Lottery funds? Don't know if this project would be entitled to funding, but would be worth investigating (if it hasn't already been looked at).

I'm sure they'll be aware of all avenues of funding but I'll mention it in dispatches, thanks. Years ago there would have been grants from the Football Trust which was funded via a levy on the Pools companies Spot the Ball competitions but the last time I mentioned that I was told it was no longer an option.

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I thought the RST was good.  I also thought C1872 was good.

Both fell apart for similar reasons.  

What makes anyone think the pattern won't keep repeating?

The RST, now there was an embarrassment of infighting and blazer chasing. Funny how the people who brought the RST to its knees migrated seamlessly into Club1872.

5 hours ago, CammyF said:

I believe the issue Club1872 have (and always have had) with the NDA is that it stops them communicating information gained from 3rd parties with their members.

If I'm honest, I'd have an issue with this if I was Club1872 and do have as a fan and investor. 

They are incredibly common, personally I've had to sign 2 in regards to Rangers once regarding the Rangers Fans Board (incidentally we weren't even allowed to set our own passwords for the internal email system) and once for the Disability Matters Group. Personally I think they're essential otherwise it isn't possible to function effectively without that in place.

Just now, forlanssister said:

They are incredibly common, personally I've had to sign 2 in regards to Rangers once regarding the Rangers Fans Board (incidentally we weren't even allowed to set our own passwords for the internal email system) and once for the Disability Matters Group. Personally I think they're essential otherwise it isn't possible to function effectively without that in place.

I'm not against the NDA - makes complete sense. I was questioning the part about not being able to pass on any information they (C1872) got from 3rd parties without clearing it with the Rangers board.