Anyone Attending the Club AGM?

14 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

The problem is that their valid points are mixed in with their pro-King and anti-board/anti-Rangers rhetoric and actions and the valid points tend to get lost.

Yes

It is somewhat surprising at just how easy it has been for King to more or less takeover C1872.

One David became Sir Duped.

Mr.King, not long ago a hero has become Dodgy Dave 

2 hours ago, forlanssister said:

Just rewatching the AGM on youtube.

Watching gratefully as John Bennett revealed he's into us for £23m then minutes later who pops up with a question  but none other than a former poster from here who not only tried to chase him away from Rangers (he preferred the Easdales & Co) by writing to Mr Bennett's boss but openly boasted about doing so for no other reason than to fluff his own ego. True to form he didn't take the opportunity to consume some humble pie or thank the Vice Chairman for all his endeavours and his capital. 

Alas an NDA prevents me revealing why he was the only person dismissed from the Rangers Fans Board que sera sera.

Seems many moons ago.

I have hazy recollections of winding him up to the point he couldn't credibly stand for an election for something around that time 🙂

An under scrutiny Ross Wison comes accross as very unconvincing IMO.

Whatever way you paint it, squad management has been awful and we are in a place where not only do we see it in our results, managerial fall out and associated expenses but in the brief flirtation with a player trading model that is already stuttering to a relative stand still.

Beyond year end June 2023, financial projections without an important net gain on player trading certainly won't get anywhere close to breaking even.

2 minutes ago, buster. said:

a player trading model that is already stuttering to a relative stand still.

We had a decent Summer window, from a sales point of view.  I doubt we'll make any significant gains in January but even if we don't, it's a bit early to state the trading model is stuttering to a standstill. 

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

We had a decent Summer window, from a sales point of view.  I doubt we'll make any significant gains in January but even if we don't, it's a bit early to state the trading model is stuttering to a standstill. 

To keep it going we need sellable assets, we currently haven't got any of significant value. 

The player trading that we will need to focus on in the next couple of windows (at least) will mostly be about replacing those that will be leaving. I think it reasonable to assume a net spend on player trading between now and September 2023.

Next years accounts should be ok.

Beyond that may be problematic unless we start producing and improving younger players.

2 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

Didn't deter him.

:ph34r:

Came 8th out of 8.

You are cruel, you could have just said he finished 8th 😁

I was referring to a thread on here about a fans election.

Might try and look it up for some sad entertainment.

1 minute ago, buster. said:

You are cruel, you could have just said he finished 8th 😁

I was referring to a thread on here about a fans election.

Might try and look it up for some sad entertainment.

I know but it jogged my memory bank into action! 😀